The Psychological Counselling Centre of The University of Warsaw provides confidential short-term counselling, crisis intervention services and evaluation of needs for academic support (eg. exam accommodations, additional leave of absence to achieve your academic opportunities) for all English-speaking students of The University of Warsaw. Our offer includes 3 meetings per semester but currently does not include a psychotherapy process – this means you would not have a chance to set and regularly evaluate long-term personal goals on the basis of a stable and developing relationship with a psychotherapist.
Check out our short video about the beginnings at the university, how to adapt to a new place, and what to do if you need support:
How to make an appointment?
If you feel in crisis or overwhelmed while adapting to the new environment or new structure of academic/job requirements, feel free to make an appointment using the contact:
- via the registration FORM
- via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- via phone 694 711 731 on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 12:00 AM- 1:00 PM
- You can also come for a short conversation and make an appointment personally on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 12:00 AM- 1:00 PM. During these hours you can come to us without prior registration. This conversation should last about 20 minutes.
ONLINE PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP FOR STUDENTS AND STAFF MEMBERS ON INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE
Being on an international exchange programme may be a wonderful experience but it is also a challenge because of the new environment, new relationships and language barriers. If you feel that what was intended to be an adventure is slowly turning out to be an unpleasant experience and you feel overwhelmed, contact with us to receive professional help.
We will book an online appointment for you via Skype.
- Do not hesitate and write to us at our e-mail: email@example.com
- Please include in your message the following information: your name, surname, your student number (6 digits) and preferable time of connection via Skype.
- Schedule your appointment with a psychologist via e-mail.
- Find our Skype profile: CPP UW and a comfortable place to talk. You are ready to connect!
Pasteura Street 7, Ist floor
(the old building of the Faculty of Physics – please take the entrance on your right when looking from Banacha Street)
All services are free of charge for students (regular and temporary) and employees of The University of Warsaw.
The entrance (view from Banacha Street)